iFrame embed code – For the furtherance of your website
Vulnerability of iFrames
By the year 2008, hackers started using harmful iFrame code by seeding it into internet search results that resulted in iFrame overlay attacks on many successful and permanent websites including ABC News and the USA today. The attack was made possible by inserting IFrame code into saved search results of legal/authorized websites. As long as the link from the compromised tool is available for the user to click, he would be automatically taken to the malicious site through iFrame code. Thus, resulting in the download of malware and making user’s computers more vulnerable and sensitive to hacking.
Benefits of iFrames
- IFrames are an easy and effective way of integrating two truly separated HTML components.
- You can load external HTML or XML in current without disturbing the structure and design of the webpage.
- Earlier, iFrames were not supported by multiple browsers but today they are supported by Mozilla, Netscape 6+, Opera, Internet Explorer 4+, and other modern browsers.
- IFrames brace various attributes within its basic tag “<iframe></iframe>” such as “src, name, width, height, align, frame border, scrolling”
- The biggest use of iFrame today is for remote scripting. In remote scripting, the client application is running on a browser and provides current data to the server-side applications without requiring reloading of the webpage.
IFrames can be a good source of inserting external information, advertisement and isolated third party content into your website. The majority of web advertising is based upon iFrames as they offer cross-domain security policies and separated views on the screen which can be managed by the third party.
HTML frame generator – embed code generator
Create iFrames – Generate iFrames
TopViralTrend offers you to create customized iFrames for your website (embed code generator). By using our free iFrame generator(iframe layout generator), you can instantly create customized iFrames of your required dimensions for your website.
Click on the link to get started.